It’s been 40 years since our firm opened its doors. Decades of operations and experience, with the same CEO at the helm, has led our firm to a strong client & referral base, and here’s what they have to say about us:
- Experience – our employees are trained underwriters, there are no salespeople at our company, and we have a vast range of knowledge in all areas of the mortgage home loan process. This brings a about high levels of understanding by our staff, that we believe shows well in their communication and ability to close your loan request swiftly and efficiently. Our closing rates are well over 98%.
- Speed – with EOAC’s clear understanding of the loan process through & through comes SPEED. We can close transactions quickly, often at two weeks or less, let us know your preferences on closing dates and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Transparency –our instant rate quote (IRQ) engine quotes 100% accurate rates and pricing (updated in real time, as rates change throughout the day), available 24/7 and requiring no personal information for your specific quote and closing costs (if any). Most brokers and banks will require your email or phone number just to issue you a quotation, we prefer our pricing to be available with no strings attached to entry. And we are competitive!
Our mission in real estate lending is closing the lending transaction on time, or sooner, and with the best interest rate and pricing for consumers. Satisfied clients are what we are striving for, it’s why we are in lending today, and customer service is job #1! We have found the best way to achieve this is to; achieve a high level of mortgage underwriting skill sets within our staff and provide full transparency on loans and rate options upfront to our clients (instant rate quote engine). These two aspects of our firm are our strong points, but don’t just listen to our words, check out our client reviews on Trust Pilot, Google or Yelp!
If you work with us, you’ll gain a partner, a mortgage lender in your corner, one that is able to close and has some of the best pricing in the industry.
- Appraisal Not Required? Maybe Not! Find Out Before You Place an Offer to Buy a Home!
- Best Practices to Improve Your Credit Score & Interest Rate Pricing
- Can I Qualify with Self-Employment?
- Closing Cost Breakdown
- Empire of America (EOAC) – 40 Years of Residential Real Estate Lending
- HELOC Versus Cash-Out Refinance