Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to provide information about my child support, alimony or separate maintenance income?

Information about child support, alimony, or separate maintenance income to you as a borrower does not need to be provided unless you wish to have it considered for repaying the mortgage loan. However, a copy of your divorce decree may be asked for to confirm your marital status.

Related FAQs