How do I update an expired pre-approval letter?
If your pre-approval has expired, it’s easy to get it updated. Just provide the documentation listed below, and within an hour or two we will send you a brand new pre-approval letter! If you have any new financing terms you’d like us to consider such as higher purchase price, smaller down payment, just simply email email@example.com your request and one of Empire’s bankers will get back to you straight away.
Documentation list for updating a pre-approval letter: Upload Documents Securely Here
- Assets for down payment; most recent two months bank statements, all pages
- W2 Wage Earner: Recent 30 days paystubs
- Self-Employed: your most recently filed 1040 federal tax return, including all pages and schedules (unless we have the most recent return).
- Why Update A Pre-Approval Letter?
- How will you verify income on a self-employed applicant?
- What if my credit score is too low?
- How do I dispute an item on my credit report?
- Will the inquiry about my credit affect my credit score?
- What is a credit score and how does it affect my application?
- What if my homeowner’s insurance is up for renewal?
- How do I complete the application if I was in school before obtaining my current job?
- Can I use my new job to qualify for a loan if I haven’t started it yet?
- How will rental income be verified?
- I have income from dividends and/or interest. What documents will I need to provide?
- Do I have to provide information about my child support, alimony or separate maintenance income?
- I am retired and my income is from pension or social security. What will I need to provide?
- What happens after I apply?
- Will my second job income be considered?
- Will my overtime, commission, or bonus income be considered when evaluating my application?
- I have student loans that aren’t in repayment yet. Will those be counted in my debt to income ratio?
- What debt do you include in my debt to income ratio?
- Why do you need information about other properties I own?
- Is a gift from someone else an acceptable source of my down payment?
- What will be required if I withdraw money from a 401(K) account for my down payment?
- What if I’m not sure about the property value, sales price or amount I want to borrow?
- What do I do if I can’t retrieve or print out the electronic disclosures, or have some other problem with them?
- What are some tips for completing the online application?
- If my loan application isn’t pre-approved, does that mean you can’t provide me with financing?
- When will I hear from someone after my inquiry/application?