Can I close my loan in the name of an LLC?
Loans may not be closed in the name of an LLC. If the title of your home is vested in an LLC, the title must be changed prior to submitting a loan application.
- What happens at the loan closing?
- How can you close my loan if you are not in my area?
- Can I select my own closing agent and title insurance company?
- Can I close my loan in the name of a Trust?
- How soon after I sign loan documents will my loan close?
- If I am receiving cash out at the end of the transaction, how will I receive my proceeds?
- If my loan is closing around the first of the month, should I still make my payment to my current lender?
- What happens to my loan after it closes?
- Can I make my monthly payments with an automated debit from my checking account?
- Can I make a bi-weekly payment?