If I am receiving cash out at the end of the transaction, how will I receive my proceeds?
The closing agent will issue a check and mail it to you overnight. You can also arrange for the funds to be wired directly into your bank account (fastest way to get your funds). Your proceeds should be in your hands just a few business days after funding.
- What happens at the loan closing?
- How can you close my loan if you are not in my area?
- Can I select my own closing agent and title insurance company?
- Can I close my loan in the name of a Trust?
- Can I close my loan in the name of an LLC?
- How soon after I sign loan documents will my loan close?
- If my loan is closing around the first of the month, should I still make my payment to my current lender?
- What happens to my loan after it closes?
- Can I make my monthly payments with an automated debit from my checking account?
- Can I make a bi-weekly payment?