Can I select my own closing agent and title insurance company?
By law, you have the right to select your own provider for these services. Certain providers used regularly by us have agreed to a guaranteed fee schedule, as shown on our website. If you wish to use a different provider and agree to pay the fee charged by them, we will be happy to work with them.
Tip: If you wish to – we often suggest buyers (if agreed upon with the seller) to select our escrow/title service for your purchase transaction. The service provider we work with is very competitive on fees, they are also very competent and quick! Whenever utilized, we find both our buyer and the seller are glad they decided to do so.
- What happens at the loan closing?
- How can you close my loan if you are not in my area?
- Can I close my loan in the name of a Trust?
- Can I close my loan in the name of an LLC?
- How soon after I sign loan documents will my loan close?
- If I am receiving cash out at the end of the transaction, how will I receive my proceeds?
- If my loan is closing around the first of the month, should I still make my payment to my current lender?
- What happens to my loan after it closes?
- Can I make my monthly payments with an automated debit from my checking account?
- Can I make a bi-weekly payment?