Can I select my own closing agent and title insurance company?
You do have the right to select your own service provider for Title and Closing services. Certain Empire preferred providers have agreed to a guaranteed fee schedule, as shown on our website pricing engines. If you wish to use a different provider and agree to paying their fee schedule for their services, we will be happy to work with them.
Tip: The service provider we work with are very competitive on fees, buyers may want to reach out to sellers to compare closing services, our resources are also very competent and professional! Whenever they have been utilized, we have found both our buyer and the seller are glad they chose these resources.
- What happens at the loan closing?
- How can you close my loan if you are not in my area?
- Can I close my loan in the name of a Trust?
- Can I close my loan in the name of an LLC?
- How soon after I sign loan documents will my loan close?
- If I am receiving cash out at the end of the transaction, how will I receive my proceeds?
- If my loan is closing around the first of the month, should I still make my payment to my current lender?
- What happens to my loan after it closes?
- Can I make my monthly payments with an automated debit from my checking account?
- Can I make a bi-weekly payment?