How can you close my loan if you are not in my area?
Technology, in the form of digital-esigning, the acceptance of digital documents for processing and secure email services have eliminated the need for in-person visits to originate, process and close a real estate loan. Unfortunately, we seldom see our clients in person, however, should you wish to meet with one of our consultants a person-to-person meeting may be arranged at our Los Angeles corporate offices.
The only occasion where an in-person signing is required is at closing where final loan documents are signed. We retain bonded national notary companies that can assist in the signing of documents anywhere in the U.S. (where you sign is entirely your preference) and this service is already included in your closing cost estimate that you may view online. Additionally, we have the ability to arrange for you to sign at American Consulates abroad, should you be travelling or overseas on business.
- What happens at the loan closing?
- Can I select my own closing agent and title insurance company?
- Can I close my loan in the name of a Trust?
- Can I close my loan in the name of an LLC?
- How soon after I sign loan documents will my loan close?
- If I am receiving cash out at the end of the transaction, how will I receive my proceeds?
- If my loan is closing around the first of the month, should I still make my payment to my current lender?
- What happens to my loan after it closes?
- Can I make my monthly payments with an automated debit from my checking account?
- Can I make a bi-weekly payment?