How can you close my loan if you are not in my area?
The e-signing, fax machines and overnight mail services have eliminated the need for proximity to process and close a loan. In fact, we seldom see our clients in person, although you are always welcome to drop by our Los Angeles office, should you be local.
The only in-person signing required is at closing on formal loan documents. We work with national notary companies that can sign you anywhere in the U.S (your preference as to where to sign – this service is already factored into your closing costs you see online). Additionally, we can also sign you at American Consulates, if you are international.
- What happens at the loan closing?
- Can I select my own closing agent and title insurance company?
- Can I close my loan in the name of a Trust?
- Can I close my loan in the name of an LLC?
- How soon after I sign loan documents will my loan close?
- If I am receiving cash out at the end of the transaction, how will I receive my proceeds?
- If my loan is closing around the first of the month, should I still make my payment to my current lender?
- What happens to my loan after it closes?
- Can I make my monthly payments with an automated debit from my checking account?
- Can I make a bi-weekly payment?