If my loan is closing around the first of the month, should I still make my payment to my current lender?
We always recommend that you make your payment to avoid any late charges.
- What happens at the loan closing?
- How can you close my loan if you are not in my area?
- Can I select my own closing agent and title insurance company?
- Can I close my loan in the name of a Trust?
- Can I close my loan in the name of an LLC?
- How soon after I sign loan documents will my loan close?
- If I am receiving cash out at the end of the transaction, how will I receive my proceeds?
- What happens to my loan after it closes?
- Can I make my monthly payments with an automated debit from my checking account?
- Can I make a bi-weekly payment?