Can I make my monthly payments with an automated debit from my checking account?
Yes, all of Empire’s servicers allow a direct debit to make your monthly mortgage payment. Upon receiving notification regarding the servicer for your new home loan, you may create your online account or if you prefer, call into the servicing department to set up your new mortgage payment. This servicing information will be provided to you within a week after funding of your new home loan. You can always call us with servicing questions, and we work with regional bank servicers that provide very user-friendly and convenient online payment systems.
- What happens at the loan closing?
- How can you close my loan if you are not in my area?
- Can I select my own closing agent and title insurance company?
- Can I close my loan in the name of a Trust?
- Can I close my loan in the name of an LLC?
- How soon after I sign loan documents will my loan close?
- If I am receiving cash out at the end of the transaction, how will I receive my proceeds?
- If my loan is closing around the first of the month, should I still make my payment to my current lender?
- What happens to my loan after it closes?
- Can I make a bi-weekly payment?