Can I make my monthly payments with an automated debit from my checking account?
All of our servicers allow you to set up a direct debit to make your monthly payment. Upon receiving notification regarding the servicer for your loan, you can create your online account or call into the servicing department to set up your new mortgage payment. We provide this information to you within a week after we fund your new loan. You can always call us with any questions on setting up the new payment, we only work with servicers that provide very user-friendly online payment systems.
- What happens at the loan closing?
- How can you close my loan if you are not in my area?
- Can I select my own closing agent and title insurance company?
- Can I close my loan in the name of a Trust?
- Can I close my loan in the name of an LLC?
- How soon after I sign loan documents will my loan close?
- If I am receiving cash out at the end of the transaction, how will I receive my proceeds?
- If my loan is closing around the first of the month, should I still make my payment to my current lender?
- What happens to my loan after it closes?
- Can I make a bi-weekly payment?